Who are we?
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting extra-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.
» Click here to read our mission statement.
Background Check Information:
When making a hiring decision, Coe College will select the applicant who meets the required knowledge, skills and competencies necessary for success in each position, who displays the Coe competencies required in every position on campus, and who successfully completes a criminal background review. Credential, driving, and credit background reviews may be required when in accordance with institutional policy.
» Click here to read our background check policy.
- Dedication to the educational mission of a private, residential liberal arts college.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships in a collaborative and diverse team atmosphere.
- Commitment to excellence in service to students and other constituencies, internal and external.
- Demonstrated ethical and responsible decision making.
- Consistent attendance and accountability necessary to meet position objectives.
Equal Opportunity Employment
» Click here to read our Equal Opportunity Employment policy.